Friday, September 11, 2009

He's officially..Attached..

Sept 11 09,He will remember this dae 4ever...He noe that a week plus more will make it an official 2 months..But why wait till then??Today was the happiest dae in his life...A few mishap here n there..Wanted 2 go for terawih but he knew that she wud hav go home straight till then..So God 4give me cuz the intention is already there..hehe.Had a wonderful time talking on the bus even though both of us were tired like hell..

I knew that my response was so-so..Not that i'm expecting that u''ll sae yes..Cuz it seems so surreal..I may like a lot of gurls but never in return..So since its new to both of us,things may happened during the early stages but whatever happens..I hope u''ll b there 2 support me thru all dat...I LOVE U...WIFEY..hehe..kiddin

No comments:

Post a Comment