Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tkmu sedih2 pleashh!!!!!!

He feels strange dat his relationship ain't like any other relationship..No holdin of hands,no kisssing..Klakar kan para penonton??but dats wat makes our relationship sacred n special..2 both of us..Takmu sedih2 cuz ur tears r like acid to him..It hurts him truly..

I am bad i noe..bUt u make me whole again..i promised u on the first dae dat i loved u a lot n it's still the same nw..Nothing has changed..LIfe seems plain without u in my life....i needs 2 b strong mentally n physically..i noe

U r my sunlight..wen night comes..i become afraid..afraid dat i will get lost in the wilderness..afraid dat i will nvr get 2 feel ur rays of hope n strength ever again..

pS:I''ll get white chocolates 4 u no matter wat..still remember the white choc castle..i promise u i''ll get u one..just b patient with me...bluek

No comments:

Post a Comment