Saturday, October 3, 2009

I''ll never leave U

Where do i start?hmm..I'm sorry i didn't had the courage to speak 2 ur frens..I wasn't being arrogant..It was just dat i'm quite the shy guy u noe.So had ice kachang..But the problem was dat she wanted durian ice kachang..aiyo..Bt still it was nice sharing it with my loved one..Then we proceeded 2 walk ard the shopping centre..window shopping cuz we had 2 wait 4 her frens laptop 2 finish loading her software..We then went to the library to chill while waiting for her fren to retrieve her laptop..

The sweetest part was dat she got a book on shirt designs 4 me.thks syg..hehe..We sat at a corner n started browsing thru the book..Finally,got 2 lie on her shoulder..Scary part was dat she kept trying 2 tell the chinese students 2 keep quiet..hehe..Garang tul..hmm..What's new abt dat?..hehe..jkjk..We even took a video there..Hais i wonder why she's gettin more prettier dae by dae..Her fren called n we proceeded straight 2 to interchange 2 bedok.We had 2 wait 4 a second bus cuz it was full..A couple mins later,us came,sat on the top deck,right at the back.

So sorry cuz ur fren had 2 sit alone.hehe..I wanted 2 lie on her shoulder but suddenly she kept rejecting me saying it wasn't the rite time..so I switch on my psp n started playing my game..Suddenly i felt her warmth on my shoulder..I was even scolded cuz i was sittin too low.Practice makes perfect my dear..muahaha..We took a video on the bus too..still its better to use ur mum's ring cuz we can save 4 our honeymoon at jb kn???bluek..

Finally reached bedok int,Bus 3o was abt 2 leave n i hastily left..not knowing she wanted 2 sae sumting 2 me..hmm..Slept all the way on the bus..ate sumtingwen i reached home..Online 4 a while n she told me dat she wanted 2 sae i luv u..hais.she's gettin sweeter dae by dae..Initially wanted 2 go out but couldn't take it anymore..wen 2 slip staight..Ma'am marah laa..hehe..tk takut

No comments:

Post a Comment