Monday, October 19, 2009

Part 2..the longg tripp on the BUS!!!!!

Sorry 4 the late entry..hmm where was i?ohh ya,the bus..It was so damn crowded on the bus..When i had the opportunity 2 sit with her on the bus..I told her dat i was tired.She took my left hand n started massaging me with her smooth/rough hands..Ya2..Tangan uat keje kann???We talked abt so many things..Mostly abt her school n hw she was so stressed up using photoshop..

She then talked abt this production she's helpin out..N she's goin 2 b home late..But the worst part is 4 us nt mitin 4 ard 3 wiks..Haiss..whateva it is,it's a sacrifice dats worth it..Do a gud job aites?Wen we reached BEDOK int,she gav me tis gift box n said dats sumting dat she wants me 2 have..I guessed it correctly wen she said i cn use it with the bottled water..A cup but dat wasn't the suprise..

Wen i gt home n took a bathe after dat,I opened the gift n saw a huge mug..hmm,bein sarcastic huh?Bluek..On top there's a note saying dat she hopes i like the present..I luv it sooo much dat till nw i dun have the heart 2 use it..hehe..bt i promise dat i''ll use it asap..Whatever happens..I promise i won't stop loviin..So hw cud i 4get u just like dat?heee..n 4 the cubit thingy..bluekkkk tk dpt..luvvvv u..tc aites

2 comments:

  1. when was the last time we met??? last wk?? hais.. fad.. ina mcm tk ble sey 3 minggu, ape lagi 1 bulan... i miss u soo much. :( fad... idk why.. i just love u and miss u sey... ina slalu ckp, im okay miting...tapi, ina rinduuuu sgt kat fad. kenape??? :( how?? ine8 low.. ina pre8 low... i try to top up soon...... :'( fad... ina penat.. ina pening.. ina rindu.. risau... pun ade... hais...

    ReplyDelete