Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What????So fast arh?

Today went out straight 2 jp with mum n sis 2 do some grocery shopping..Sumore straight after work..Arrived at jp an hr later..Mum wanted 2 eat prata..Skali,So expensive..Fed up..But just eat laa..Hmm was thinking of suprising her but was worried that she wud stay behind 2 help her frens.So told her Whether she wanted 2 mit cuz she sent me a msg saying dat she couldn't slip peacefully at nite..Wanted me 2 ''bobokkan'' her..She was reluctant but i was hesitant..She gave in..

Went out ard 1530..N reached there ard 1620..Waited 4 a while cuz she was alr on the way..When she arrived,was planning 2 watch a movie bt decided 2 save our money..So where did we go?U guess it ''BEDOK''..all the way she wanted 2 slip..So decided 2 massaged her hands..She didn't want me 2 do it at first..Dunnoe lahh..was fed up laa..but then she was ok..Rested near my shoulder n dozed off..Damn she look so beautiful..shud have kissed her,huh?haha..jkjk..Won't do dat laa..

Strangely,I felt we reached Bedok earlier than possible..Wanted 2 go to the library 2 watch a movie on her laptop but she was tired n wanted 2 go home..Hais..didn't had the mood 2 eat also even though was hungry at dat time..Walked all the way to her bus queue..both feelin damn moody.Her bus arrived but she decided 2 chill 4 a while..Dats whe we chill most of the time kn??I had 2 be the one nagging again..She was feelin so down..Had 2 give the stubborn gurl a good lecture.Dunnoe whether she was paying attention ke tk.Sumting happened dat shocked me,her lil sis hop down the bus..Alamak kecohh laa beb..hehe..

Luckily her sis was ok..Her bus arrived..She wanted 2 wait 4 my bus but i told her to go ahead so dat she cud accompany her sis..Tk halau..tkt u letih..i too hop on the bus n nearly overshot but by miraculously woke up just like dat at my bus stop..wahh lucky...went back n changed...went for a run..hais sure fail laa ippt..went back n ate a heavy dinner..Remember on the bus u kept askin me why bother comin frm woodlands 2 bedok just 2 sent her back n go home straightaway?Cuz i said dat wen u nid me..I''ll try my best 2 be there with u..I''ll try 2 hold on to my promise..SOrry guys..no pic..dats all folks

To my dearest lina khairiyah..

No comments:

Post a Comment